Sunday, March 1, 2009

SWIM HAPPENS

Scale weight = same at 63.1 kg (Katie's scales)

Training = 1 km Sydney Harbour Swim Classic then Katie and I are heading to Bond St FF. No scheduled training but I'll throw a few weights around practising some new exercises I've thought of adding to the mix.

Feeling = Confused. I thought it was getting close to 6 am so I got up out of bed but sitting on Mr Katie's computer and it's indicating that it may only be 5 am so I'm not sure what the time really is. Slightly nervous about the swim and 1) hoping I can do a nervous poop beforehand; 2) the water's not cold; 3) I make it and don't drown; 4) there's no sharks or other sea animals swimming near me; 5) I don't get kicked in the head by other swimmers - hubby said he read there's at least 800 swimmers. I'm not really thinking too much about it. Just want to get there, make it happen and feel fantastic afterwards for taking the plunge and doing it. It'll be another achievement to add to my list.