Wednesday, March 18, 2009

STEPPING OUT OF STAGE 2

Scale weight = down 0.2 to 62.7 kg (too tired to care and make comment today)

Training = 5.40 am Workout C + 30 mins SS cardio

Feeling = Yesterday I had a couple of freak out moments about how lean I'm getting. I've had a fantastic couple of days. With MIL here life is a breeze. She washes, cleans, irons and does kid duties and all I have to do is the food prep (she knows what I'm like with food), work, do my training and think about me, me, me! I'm now entering Stage 3. Feeling the fear, doing it anyway and embracing the emotion as part of the journey.

In life positivity really is the key.
It's the only way for you to be.
Doors will open much faster for you
When you're positive, not negative and blue.

If you go through this life with a smile.
Your journey will be more worthwhile.
Everyone loves to see a friendly face.
Complaining should not be common place.

Try and be nicer to all who you meet
Whether at home, work or in the street.
Take less for granted and appreciate more
Positivity is a gift, it shouldn't be a chore.

Now is the time to take control.
Kick-start your heart, mind, body and soul.
Be more positive starting from today.
It will help you further along your way.