Tuesday, March 10, 2009

TODAY IS GOING TO BE ANOTHER GREAT DAY

Scale weight = up 0.3 to 63.5 kg (yet I look leaner through the abs today)

Training = 5.40 am Workout E then more hard intervals (30:30 speed skipping x 5, incline tready sprints 20:40 x 5, elliptical squat sprints 15:45 x 5 + 5 mins SS - short, sharp, smashed!)

Feeling = Exploding with confidence and excitement. Antibiotics have kicked in slightly and I'm feeling a little better physically although not even close to 100%. The past couple of days have been the best thing I've done for me for a long time. I slept for most of the morning yesterday and had to drag my arse out of bed again at lunchtime. Wanted to keep sleeping but worried I wouldn't sleep last night if I did. I'm feeling relaxed and visualising myself standing on that stage knowing I did the best I possibly could. Self-discovery is one of life's greatest pleasures. It's doing what others say cannot be done.