Wednesday, March 25, 2009

HOW BADLY DO YOU WANT IT?

Training = 5.40 am Day 2 (back/triceps/shoulders) + 30 mins steady state cardio (15 mins jogging, 15 mins elliptical)

Feeling = Can you hold out and stick to it or are you finding it really difficult? How badly do you want it? You can do anything just for a day! I've been asking myself and a couple of my clients these questions over the past couple of days. Is the effort worth the outcome? What have you got to lose? It's trial and error. Sometimes it'll work, sometimes it won't - but at least you had a go. No-one has looked back sadly on a life full of experiences, but many look back wishing they had the courage to do more. I'm a doer, not a gunna!!! I'll try anything once, twice and more if it was good!


Happy hump day. I have white thigh high boots just like these ones in the picture. Oh, and boobs too (LOL). Can you tell I'm very happy this morning? No reason other than having a fantastic training session this morning!