Saturday, March 7, 2009

EXCUSE ME!!


Everyone keeps telling me how lean I am. It's freaking me the fuck out! I'm a good weight. I'm happy. I'm confident. I think I look good. I think this is a good weight to maintain. I'd rather be lean than fat. Awesome night at boxing and hubby and I headed to the Normanby pub afterwards for a couple more brews and a chat and listen to some live music. I'm a people watcher. I glanced around the pub and didn't see one person as muscular or lean as I was. Am I abnormal? I don't want to be ordinary. I want to be extraordinary. These people were drinking, dancing and seemed to be enjoying their world just as I enjoy mine but are they truly happy as I am? Yep, I drank alcohol, had a couple of slices of pizza tonight, and now enjoying some oats, powder and peanut butter before bed. Will I worry about the scales tomorrow? Maybe, maybe not. I'm 10 weeks out and I estimate I've got around 4 kilos of fat to shed, maybe more, maybe less - who knows till I get closer. All I know right now is if a man should conquer in battle a thousand and a thousand more, and another man should conquer himself, his would be the greater victory, because the greatest of victories is the victory over oneself. Excuse me, I'm pissed! Best go to bed now.