Monday, March 16, 2009

THE MASTER OF MY DOMAIN!

Scale weight = up 0.4 to 63.3 kg (why? no apparent reason)


Training = 5.30 am 10 min warmup, 15 mins intervals, 7 am Workout A (loving my "building bigger biceps" project)


Feeling = Looking forward to a really productive week. Back on deck at work and glad to be back training my favourite clients. Keeping everything in control again this week hoping to nudge just a little bit more off as we've got a 21st to go to on Saturday night and because MIL is here taking over with the household chores (washing, ironing, cleaning) and doing the school drop offs, pick ups and after school activities I've got more time to add a couple of extra walks in. Hubby is still away and maybe for a couple more days. God, he's gonna owe me big time!


Oh and shit! forgot to take a set of keys to the house with me yesterday as we went in sister's car so had to smash a window and put Jayden through to unlock a door when we got home - ggrrrr, now gotta pay for a new window - bugger! At least Jayden was happy as I told him he was the hero and rescuer.