Sunday, March 8, 2009

GOING PRIVATE FOR A WEEK

Scale weight = up 0.1 from yesterday and same as Friday at 64.1 kg

Training = 6 am 60 min walk/run, 8.30 am Workout C

Feeling = I've been sitting pretty comfortably over the past couple of weeks eating between 1750 and 3500 calories, overindulging a couple of times, but still maintaining quite nicely. My next goal listed on my spreadsheet is to hit 63 kg's by 9 weeks out (next Sunday). Now that's 63 kg full of shit or 62 kg or under de-pooped. So, I need to put my foot down again and go for it this week. I don't want any outside influence to take my focus away so I've decided to go private for a week but continue to keep a record for myself. Nothing drastic, just maintaining my current training and sticking to the lower end of my cal range until I see how things pan out. Dave took some progress pics last night. There's nothing like photos to put things into perspective as to how lean you actually are or aren't. There's still a lot of fat on my legs and arse. I want to make sure I get there in time. They need to be leaner and tighter this time round. I'm actually quite excited to have something to work towards again.