Thursday, March 5, 2009

BAGGY PANTS & THE NIT WITS

Scale weight = up 0.3 to 64.1 kg

Training = 4.15 am Workout A (I think my biceps ARE getting bigger!)

Feeling = Happy to hang here for a bit longer. Really loving how I look and feel at this weight (once I get the belly bloating gone again - I've got the gurgles back!) Yesterday I was showered, shaved and shuper sexy heading to have a much needed colour job on my hair. I put on a pair of long denim shorts which were ridiculously baggy and couldn't believe I've bypassed wearing them. Didn't have time to go searching for something else to wear so wore them anyway. Then, after leaving the hairdressers walking past what I refer to as a skinny bitch shop (Supre) jeans in the window caught my eye and since I'm going to a boxing match tonight with Scott and Nicole (our 10 year wedding anniversary too) and want to look hot thought I'd try them on. Size S too friggin' big but I didn't have time to go stuffing around trying on more as I was late to get the kids from school. Came home and tried on a pair of black skinny leg jeans I haven't worn for yonks and what'd ya know - perfect! Teamed with a pair of heels and blingy top (I'm thinking halter neck) and I'm ready to rock! But then later went out to buy some focus mitts and kickbag and ended up buying a brand new pair of dark blue denim skinny leg jeans which are fricken HOT! And now can't wait for tonight! Gosh, it's a great feeling.
On another note, I LOVE training strong, tough women. I'm now training this little lady and she's a machine. Always gives 110%. I know her muscles are hurting but she doesn't give in. She's a fighter and that's how beautiful physiques are made.