Saturday, November 1, 2008

CHILLING OUT

Scale weight = down 0.3 kg (well Good Morning to you too, have a nice day!)

Training = zip, zilch, none, nada. I took everyone's advice and had a sleep in and decided to have a complete rest day. I'm still slobbing around the house in my daggy pj's and don't intend on getting out of them till late this arvo, after my arvo nap when we are heading over to a friend's housewarming party.

Feeling = much, much better. Feeling relaxed and at ease and enjoying my lazy day.

Yesterday's challenge was passed with flying colours. And I went over and above what was required. I won't bore you with the details but it's about stepping outside of my comfort zone. Strangely enough I felt liberated and free. My world gets better and better as I tackle it head on!

Didn't watch Arnie last night so will watch it tonight with my skinny cow and mars bar.