Wednesday, November 5, 2008

WHOOSHKA

Scale weight = down 1.2 kg ("Yeah yeah, nice work. Keep it comin'")

Training = Chiselled Chest and Buldging Bicep Workout with Nicole followed by 30 minutes Triple Play Bike workout courtesy of Liz.

Feeling - The best I have felt in a long time. Appreciating my body for where it's been, where it is now and where it is going. Actually liking what I now see in the mirror. Starting to feel sexy again (must be cause I've asked hubby to put up my pole again for some dancing). Motivated to train with purpose. Motivated to eat with balance, moderation, lifestyle and sanity in mind. Inspired by Lia's post today. Determined to get me shoulders like that!

The mail contractor just delivered a parcel for me. A lovely man and don't get me wrong I don't judge people by their size but this man is HUGE and I think a bit lonely. He always has a quick chat (tries to chat me up) when he delivers my goodies. Today he asked if he won lotto would I run away with him. I nearly pissed myself laughing and had to tell him that I love my husband more than anything and that he's my soul mate and I'm very happily married. He told me he wants a nice woman with a bum like mine. I had to stop myself from laughing and told him to join a dating agency.