Sunday, November 30, 2008

CREATING MEMORIES

Scale weight = down 0.4 to 67.2 kg (interesting!)

Training = 60 min early morning walk, heading off to do a Bootycamp style workout with Nicole a bit later.

The past couple of afternoons, when needing to clear my head and rejuvinate some energy, I've been going for another walk. This could be helping with my drops each morning.

Feeling = "Lordy Lordy Lordy I can't help it I like to party, it's genetic, it's electrifying, wind me up and watch me go, where she stops nobody knows, it's a good excuse to be a bad influence on you." (Bad Influence - Pink Funhouse)

Melancholy had set in over the past day or two and a phone call from one of my best friends in Singleton (Hi Mel) sealed it. There was only one thing to do. So, last night, a delicious meal of garlic and coriander prawns, capsicum, eggplant and basmati rice and 4 vodkas later (yes Kek I broke the drought) I was feeling relaxed and happy. Hubby and I talked and laughed with some music in the background just like "old times". When I made one negative comment he was quick to reframe it with "you're a highly focussed LMFM (work that one out)".

Even gave last week's ebay purchase a whirl. That's the extravert in me!