Saturday, November 29, 2008

RETAIL THERAPY WORKING WONDERS

Scale weight = down 0.6 to 67.6 kg (I see a "5")

Training = 75 min early morning walk

Feeling = After an emotional day yesterday and feeling quite low and questioning myself, my life and what I'm doing I'm feeling much better today. Some retail therapy was in order and yesterday I bought myself a couple of dresses for the upcoming festivities. I also noticed yesterday that my legs were looking leaner and today I'm wearing my 2nd favourite pair of jeans. The favourite is still an inch away from being done up. And again today more retail therapy with a trip to "Gym Funky" to check out another new range "BlueFish Sport".

To celebrate the launching of BlueFish in Australia, Gym Funky has a great offer for ONE DAY ONLY.

Today, Saturday 29th November 2008, Purchase over $150 online, or at the North Lakes store, and they'll give you a $30 gift voucher that you can either give to a friend for Christmas, or use it yourself at a later date.

Why not purchase a $150 gift certificate, and they’ll send you a gift certificate to the value of $180 instead. Also, don’t forget, from now until Christmas Eve, they have Free Shipping on all internet sales.