Monday, November 3, 2008

OUCHY MUMMA !!

Scale weight = up 0.3 kg ("Say hellooooooo hamstrings - you don't like it when I have doms do you?")

Training today = 1 hr powerwalk later this arvo with Nic

Feeling = excited, psyched, pumped, anxious, occupied, did I mention excited.

First up, I can hardly friggin' walk today. You know it aint gonna be good when you toss and turn with uncomfortableness during the first night after training. Squats, deadlifts, hamstring curls aren't kind to one's body after 3 weeks rest from leg training! Usually, if doms arrive, they don't land on deck till 48 hours afterwards. No so, this time, arriving in record time.

Right, today I've made the decision to compete again next year. Of course, this is today's decision, tomorrow may be a different story and 'that's my prerogative'. But for now it's all systems go! Look out!