Monday, November 24, 2008

HOW EXCITING !!

Scale weight = down 1.8 to 69.5 kg (magic!)

Training = 30 min early morning walk, shoulders/abs & walk with Nicole coming up this arvo

Feeling = hmmm, let's see. Was feeling great, especially excited about below but now feeling a little cranky with myself over another matter which I'm in the process of sorting out.

Now, I'm so excited. I had a meeting today with the owner of a new, exciting and funky range of gym clothing hitting Australia. After viewing the range and of course trying some of the lines on I'm thrilled to announce that "Gym Funky" will be sponsoring me and supplying some outfits for my up and coming photo shoot.

Check out their website "Gym Funky" You can order online Australia wide and overseas. The fabric used is supplex and you should see how great it holds you in! Tell them Shelley sent you.