Thursday, October 1, 2009

UP, UP AND AWAY!!


I got myself out quicker than ever before. I did things that made/make me happy. I sat on my bike reading my book, I walked/ran on the tready, I danced in my undies and crop in front of my skinny mirror, I picked up some weights to see how strong I am and see my muscles, I had a long hot shower, I put on some nice new clothes, I did my hair and make-up, I took my daughter our for dinner and then to the movies.

And yesterday I felt FUCKING BRILLIANT again. "The way we Think influences the way we Feel which influences our Behaviour."

I had my first session with Karla from Life After Diets yesterday working through Workbook 1. It was wonderful, inspiring, freeing, motivating, supportive, confirming, calming.

Mark my words - I WILL BEAT THIS and I am going to be a light for others because of that which I have walked.