Thursday, October 8, 2009

KISS MY ASS!!


Whenever I'm doing stiff leg deady's I think "kiss my ass" which helps me stick it out, and push it back. A bit like tits out really. Tits and arse, tits and arse, tits and arse. Both will get you anywhere in life (LOL). Whist telling Matt today about my record lift on Tuesday, I was telling him how an older gentleman was standing behind me (watching the tele) and made a comment to Liz. He said "he wasn't watching the tele!" I find it interesting that men think with their dicks whilst women think with their hearts, or in my case lately would be better off if they got out of their heads and into their hearts.

Thursday's Lift Heavy Shit Session

Stiff Leg Deadlifts
- 70 kgs x 20 reps
- 80 kgs x 15 reps
- 90 kgs x 17 reps

Lying Leg Curls
- 50 pds x 20 reps
- 50 pds x 20 reps
- 50 pds x 20 reps

Wide Leg Press
- 120 kgs x 50 reps
- 120 kgs x 40 reps
- 140 kgs x 30 reps