Saturday, October 3, 2009

WHEN THE STUDENT IS READY, THE TEACHER APPEARS!!


6 or even 3 months ago:

If someone had have told me that I could be the happiest I have ever been NOT dieting I would have told them to fuck off and mind their own business.

If someone had have told me I could have a lean, strong body without counting calories I would have told them they are dillusional.

If someone had have told me I didn't have to be concerned with how much or how little protein, carbs and fats I was consuming I would have told them to wake up to themselves.

If someone had have told me I could eat what I want, when I want I would have told them they were fucked in the head.

If someone had have told me to do only the exercise I love I would have told them they needed psychological help.

The fact of the matter (me being the matter) is that this is now my reality.

We are all individuals and on our own journeys, some more ready than others to choose, embrace, accept and believe. I understand it's scary, fuck it's the scariest thing I've ever done. I understand the initial disbelief. I understand the confusion. And I understand that until you are ready you won't hear a word I say. But when you are, you understand that you are beautiful and worth it and deserve everything coming your way.