Thursday, October 15, 2009

SAVE A HORSE, RIDE A COWBOY!!



Thursday Lift Heavy Shit Session

Stiff Leg Deadlifts
- 90 kgs x 25 reps
- 100 kgs x 12 reps
- 110 kgs x 6 reps, drop 7

Lying Leg Curls
- 60 pds x 20 reps
- 60 pds x 20 reps, getting super short

Wide Leg Press
- 140 kgs x 40 reps
- 140 kgs x 30 reps
- 140 kgs x 20 reps

Matt told me today he'd broken the leg press the other day. I was just about to jump up and down and do cartwheels when he clarified that he'd only broken a part off. I friggen' hate this thing. After second set he tells me I look like I've been riding a horse for a week. Thanks Matt. But got my title. At hubby's 40th after everyone else had passed out my BIL and I sang this to karaoke over and over again pissed as nits thinking we had shit hot voices (as you do). It is a happy memory.