Thursday, October 1, 2009

YOU LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY!!

Today I have learnt:
  • It's alright to be just who I am.

  • The things we say to others are what we need to be saying to ourselves.

  • Consistency is always key.

  • I need to trust myself more.

  • Deep breathing works wonders.

  • A phone call will save a lot of frustration.

  • Boobs out fixes everything when deadlifting.

  • Knee wraps when squating are like springs.

  • I'm not allowed to lift my hips off the bench when pressing at a meet.

Thursday's Lift Heavy Shit Session

Stiff Leg Deadlifts
- 60 kgs x 20 reps
- 70 kgs x 20 reps
- 80 kgs x 12 reps
- 90 kgs x 12 reps, drop 13
- 100 kgs x 5 reps, drop 6

Wide Placement Heels In Incline Leg Press
- 180 kgs x 20 reps
- 180 kgs x 20 reps
- 200 kgs x 10 reps

DB Incline Bicep Curl
- 7.5 kgs x 20 reps

Practice for Powerlifting Meet on 24th October 2009