Wednesday, October 21, 2009

IT SADDENS ME!!

It saddens me so much to read about how others are feeling and struggling post comp knowing that I have been where they are. Perhaps I should be taking my own advice "If you don't like what I write, then don't read it." I realise that everyone is on their own time line and journey but I still want to take away their pain. I want to hand them the ladder to climb out. I want to tell them that it's not their fault. That the balance has been tipped and will now tip in the other direction plus some. It's inevitable. And that each and every time they manipulate the balance on purpose the same will happen. I want to show them that one day standing on a stage in the leanest shape of their lives, not the best shape of their lives is NOT worth the days, weeks, months of self-hatred, self-loathing, mental anguish, negativity. Those are days, weeks, months wasted in one's life. I want to share everything I've learnt and am continuing to learn. I want to tell them who they really are.

But I wont do any of this because it's not my life or my journey, it's theirs. And I will let others take responsibility for themselves knowing that this assists their own growth and confidence.