Monday, October 5, 2009

I'M GONNA BOUNCE!!


Bouncing's what Tigger's do best!

I love Matt. I love the relationship I have with him. Our training sessions involve discussions and differences of opinions. I am interested in his thoughts and views on matters. And he listens to what I have to say. He is honest, caring and sharing and this is what makes him an all round great guy. I respect his beliefs and he encourages me on my growth, in both mind and body. Thank you for sending him into my life.

Monday's Lift Heavy Shit Session

Incline Barbell Press
- 35 kgs x 22 reps
- 38 kgs x 17 reps

Barbell Bent Over Row
- 55 kgs x 20 reps
- 60 kgs x 15 reps + 5 getting upright

Tricep Overhead Extensions
- 30 pds x 18 reps + 2 throws
- 30 pds x 17 reps
- 30 pds x 15 reps

Lying Bicep Cable Curls
- 15 kgs x 20 reps
- 15 kgs x 17 reps
- 15 kgs x 15 reps