Friday, January 30, 2009

A SOMETHING BETTER THAN NOTHING DAY!

Scale weight = same at 66.2 kg

Training = 4.30 am 30 min walk/run on tready at home, 6.15 am 30 min walk and chat outdoors with Nicole

Feeling =

This is MY life.
The path that I have CHOSEN for myself and no-one else.
The dedication I COMMIT to day in and day out.
I create my own SUCCESS.
My JOURNEY through this life.
I tackle the CHALLENGES I face head first.
My VISION for the future is real and within my reach.
I CAN do anything I set my mind to.
My MIND is my most powerful tool.
I attract POSITIVITY.
I TRUST my own instincts.
I practice BALANCE and MODERATION.
I grow STRONGER each day.
I possess the CONFIDENCE required to shine.
I am RESPONSIBLE for my actions.
I plan my OUTCOME.
And execute with ENTHUSIASM.
My world is HERE and NOW and not a dream.
This is ME and who I AM!!