Thursday, January 15, 2009

SATISFACTION

Scale weight = up 0.1 to 67.5 kg

Training = 30 min metabolic circuit

Feeling = very satisfied that I have a job that I LOVE. The feeling I get from helping people to achieve their goals and dreams is amazing. I have some lovely clients, yet each one is different and this makes my job interesting and keeps me on my toes. We are all individuals with our paths in life heading in different directions yet we all want to end up at the same place - happy, content and at peace.

I'm off to the hairdressers after lunch today to freshen up the colour and get the eyebrows done also so no doubt I'll be feeling even more fabulous after this. I've always said that at least I'll die with great hair and boobs no matter what the rest of the body is looking like (LOL).