Monday, January 12, 2009

EPIPHANY

Scale weight = up 0.2 to 69.4 kg (wrong way dickhead)

Training = 30 min early morning walk/run then abs then shoulders with Nicole

Feeling = I had an epiphany this morning and realised that even though I'm living moderation there are still going to be times when I eat more than my body requires but the difference now is that I've realised I don't beat myself up over it. I'm normal, I'm human, I enjoy nice food so yeah there are times where I'll eat just for the sheer pleasure. Saturday night was one of those times. I enjoyed dinner, a few drinks, a dessert and then some more chocolate and lollies upon arriving home but did I get up yesterday feeling guilty and then train my arse off - no way! In fact, I felt rather lazy listening to hubby ride a rpm dvd whilst I played on the computer. My world has turned a complete circle and I'm so much happier for it. And on this morning's run I realised that taking a rest day yesterday was really good for me as my legs and knees especially felt wonderful with each stride.

The toilet stop came to the party this morning so I expect a downward movement in the next couple of days. There's no urgency or rush, just cruising along at a nice, comfortable pace.

My pancake is now cooked so I'm off to top it with maple syrup and yoghurt and enjoy! Love you Katie for introducing me to it!