Tuesday, January 6, 2009

DREAMS COME ALIVE


When you start to feel overwhelmed and uncertain about decisions you've made,
Remember what brought you to this point in your life,
all the sacrifices, tears and occasional pain.

Be assured that with all change, some skepticism will arise, just hold onto your faith, and watch your dreams come alive.

You are where you are now, not by coincidence or luck, but by your determination, and your will to never give up.

Enjoy what you've accomplished, and hold your head up high, relish in the fact that you pressed forward, and pushed your fears aside.
And as I now mobilise my power and will, and get ready to compete - I recognise there is a capacity for excellence - a level of best within me; I've clearly experienced this part of myself in the past. And my determination - and full intent now - is to wholly demonstrate this part of me... Yes -- right from the start!