Saturday, January 10, 2009

A LITTLE MORE GOES A LONG WAY

Yesterday was a testing day. I fought MM all day wanting to eat continuously. Perhaps my TOM had something to do with this? I was tired and my performance in the gym sucked combined with mild cramping which is a new experience for me again. Come lunch time I decided to have a higher calorie day which was still very testing as I could have quite easily eaten shit all day. Some lollies and chocolate (in moderate amounts) did the trick and today I was on fire at training. Katie introduced me to her depletion training and afterwards we threw in some of my metabolic training which turned into a fantastic workout and we were shagged afterwards. We've just polished off breaky (a late one due to having a sleep in today) of oats, powder, banana, maple syrup and yoghurt, water, green tea and now we're full and happy and I feel ready to do it all again.

I'm sad to be leaving Katie tonight and also a little scared to be going home to routine, work and responsbility. Tomorrow marks the official beginning (18 weeks out) of comp prep for me even though I've been working in that direction anyway. I commented to Katie this morning that I'm really happy with how I'm looking now. I know that I'm going to look even better as the weeks progress which is quite exciting.

Looking forward to seeing my beautiful hubby again tonight and going out for dinner and drinks before the kids arrive home tomorrow night.