Wednesday, November 11, 2009

WE CAN ALL HELP!!


I have no idea how many people read my blog. I don't have one of those counter thingy's. Nor dor I have any desire to know. But for the purpose of this exercise I'd like to know. Not so I can stalk you, or preach to you, or chase you for business, or for any other reason you may think of. The reason being is I want to help others. And I'm sure you do too. For every comment left on this post I'll donate $1 to the Inspire Foundation. Their mission is to help millions of young people lead happier lives where their dream is for a world where every young person can stand up and say "I am happy". It's just a comment. A quick "hello" will do. If you don't have a google account create one - it's easy.

I first heard of the Inspire Foundation when one dark, lonely night I sat googling trying to find the answers and came across Reach Out. I read a lot of the fact sheets and stories. Although it is aimed at helping young people I found it really helpful for myself.

What Can You Do to Help?
  • First and Foremost Leave Me a Comment.

  • Spread the Word. If you have a blog mention this and link back.

  • Send this Link to your family, friends and work colleagues.

We sometimes wallow in our own self pity that we forget how good we have it. We forget that there are millions of others struggling with issues far more life threatening than our own. Whilst we have a roof over our heads and food on the table others live under the stars without food for days. Many of us have Love in our Hearts, others are still looking for it. Help them find it - please!

This coming Friday, I'll make the donation and post the result. Thank you so much.