Thursday, November 12, 2009

I WOULDN'T TRADE THE PAIN FOR WHAT I'VE LEARNED!!


In my pursuit of happiness I have been led down a path of self-discovery. I have sought to find true happiness. I wanted to know the secret. The secret of people who look deeply satisfied. Before I set out on this journey I didn't have the clarity of direction that comes from being fully aware of my Self, my actions, my beliefs, my place within the universe, to reach anywhere truly extraordinary. I've realised that I can't expect the world around me to be bright and cheerful if the world inside me is dark and chaotic. I've been self destructive, anxious, lacking in confidence, unaware of who I was and where I am heading in life. I've had to find the 'real' me. I am a good person with good intentions. I have made mistakes in the past and I may make mistakes in the future but it does not matter. The past is gone and the future is not here. All that matters is right here, right now. I believe everything happens for a reason. Life is mysterious and miraculous. I now know that I can do anything, be anything, feel anything. And it's all my choice. I have chosen to Be Happy which is an outcome of being grateful. Happiness is bigger than success and more rewarding than money. It's Joy, Comfort, Peace and Love all rolled into one.