Monday, November 9, 2009

OH SHIT, 5 AND A BIT WEEKS TILL XMAS!!


It's time to pull my finger out. I've been stuffing around for the past couple of months. And the extra fat has gone straight to my arse. Time to get back on track. I have to lose 6 kilos in the next six weeks. I wanna be 63 kilos by Christmas Day. I'll do cardio every day and weight train four days each week. I'll jump on the scales each week, sometimes mid week also so they can tell me whether to be happy or pissed off for the day. I'll decline Xmas party invitations or only go to the ones I have to because I won't be able to eat the food or drink alcohol or I'll go and either stand around churning on the inside and looking like a stuck up bitch or call it a cheat meal and go for gold so I go home stuffed to the brim that I want to be sick. When I can't fit any more food in during the night I'll sneak outside and suck a few ciggies into me hoping they might speed up my metabolism to digest the food or I won't eat but just get smashed instead. I'll wake up the next day, beat myself up doing a 10 km run in record time, then starve my body with minimal food for the remainder of the day to make up for what I ate/drank the night before. I'll look in the mirror and hate what I see for a few days until the bloat subsides but then I'll be smokin' hot again. I'll let my husband take the children xmas light looking because I'll be too tired and will have to go to bed with Big Dog. I'm gonna work so hard so on Christmas Day I'll be so happy when I jump on the scales and they tell me 62.9 kgs. I'll be so proud of myself. I'll feel invincible. I'll skimp on breakfast with the family so that I can eat more at lunchtime when I know the American Baked Cheesecake my husband has made will be served. I'll eat all of the left over Ferrero Rochers on the Xmas table so that there's none around tomorrow. I won't eat any of the salad cause it's Christmas Day and who eats salad on Xmas Day? I'll inhale 1 slice of cheesecake and because it was so bloody good I'll have a second piece. I'll try and drink alcohol to get drunk but there won't be much room so I'll just have to have a rest for a bit. I'll wander up the road for a bit to get a nicotine hit. Then I'll serve up the left overs for dinner but I'll still be full but I'll eat anyway. After dinner when everyone is sitting around drinking, laughing, playing cards with Christmas Carols playing I'll go to bed cause I really don't feel well and I just want today to be over so I can start again tomorrow. But just before I go to bed I might as well finish off the box of Lindor Balls my kids gave me. I'll fall into bed and think what a wonderful Christmas Day it was - NOT. I'll get up and pull myself back into line tomorrow and for the next few days so I can be 63 kgs again for New Years Eve.

Pigs Might Fly Too!!

To be continued..................