Friday, November 13, 2009

HEALING THE HEART MIND!!

Albert Einstein made many references to intuition and its importance. He said, "The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honours the servant and has forgotten the gift." In his own groundbreaking research, he allowed his heart brain to lead him into new territory. Einstein also wrote, "I believe in intuition and inspiration, at times I feel certain I am right while not knowing the reason."

I feel certain I am right while not knowing the reason. I feel exactly the same way. The feelings we experience so potently seem to precede our logical rationale for them or even preclude logic at times. As we go through life gathering wisdom, we learn to trust our feelings, to follow our hearts and let the brain catch up.