Friday, May 8, 2009

TRUST IN THE STARS!

It's not always sugar and spice.

Yesterday, I seen something that I didn't need to see and it got me really down and asking myself "why?"

The answer = "Remember why you are doing this!" I've already achieved my set goals so anything else from here on in is a bonus.

Funnily enough my horoscope for the day read:

Your own expectations may be working against you. Try to open your mind and be more accepting of the things that you cannot control.

I'm still not sleeping much which isn't helping either. I was up at 2.10 am this morning, training at 3.30 am. I was able to have a 2 hour snooze today, after a fabulous massage in which I think I nodded off a couple of times. I woke up to the guy next door singing "I believe I can fly" and now I can't get it out of my head so fly I shall. "If I can see it, then I can do it. If I just believe it, there's nothing to it. I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky". A shower, a yummy sausage roll (Shelley version) for lunch and I'm feeling a shitload better and excited again.