Tuesday, May 26, 2009

THE SMART GET SHARPER!!

Scale weight = 61.9 kg

Training = 4 am Shoulders/Triceps + 40 mins jogetty jog

Feeling = At times I may seem full of myself, somewhat stuck up and perhaps even arrogant and cocky? I've come a long way, learning and growing from past experiences, failures and successes. I feel fear and allow this fear to drive me. I try and not let negativity enter my mind and when/if it does I reframe with positive self talk and images. Negativity serves no purpose and I don't have time for it. I know what I want and what I don't want and do what has to be done to keep it this way. I think and dream big. I set myself goals both big and small. I don't suffer paralysis by analysis. When I make an informed decision I'll do whatever I can in order to achieve it. I'm somewhat selfish by putting myself first at times. I'm far from perfect but aim to get as close as possible to my ideal. All of this in turn creates a huge boost of self confidence. A winning formula really.

"With knowledge comes confidence and with confidence comes success"- Anthony Fernando