Tuesday, May 19, 2009

HUSH HUSH



Scale Weight = 61.5 kg

Training = 4 am Chest/Biceps + 20 mins elliptical - 15:45 intervals x 10, 10 mins steady state

Feeling = Argh gee it was great to get back to training today after having most of last week off. I had, in anticipation, written a new training program to start this week and thoroughly enjoyed it. Don't know if I'll be saying that in the next couple of days when the doms set in though. I was asked this morning by a couple of members if I would "stop" now that the comp was over? Stop what? Training - never! Improving - never! Feeling great about how I look - never! Sure my nutrition will change slightly as in increased cals and carbs but I'll still be eating what I was eating leading up to comp just bigger volume. All of my favourites - protein pancakes, oats & powder, protein bars, chocolate, lollies, icecream, peanut butter. The list is endless.

Tonight I'm off to the PussyCat Dolls & Lady Ga-Ga concert with Nicole - can't wait! When I grow up I wanna be famous, wanna be a star, wanna be in movies. When I grow up I wanna see the world, drive nice cars, I wanna have boobies - oops got them already (hehehe).