Saturday, May 23, 2009

TIME FOR LIVING, LAUGHING & PARTYING!!


Scale weight = 61.8 kg
Training = 5.45 am Chest & Biceps + 15 mins bike, 15 mins elliptical
Feeling = What a fabulous start to the weekend which is going to be full of fun. We had a family dvd night last night complete with a candy bar. It was so great to actually stay up with the family on a Friday night rather than going to bed with Big Dog. Just listening to the kids laugh and sharing a cuddle on the lounge with all of them was worth the scale rise this morning.
Today/tonight is Nicole's Hen's event. I can't divulge too much info (as she may read this) but there's plenty of fun and laughter going to be happening. Of course she knows about Wild Boys Afloat tonight being the highlight with some hot bods hopefully. I'll take pics and post tomorrow.
And, finally I want to say "thank you, thank you, thank you" to my gorgeous friend KatieP who created my new blog header. This more reflects me and my life as of now.