Sunday, May 17, 2009

0 SLEEPS - IT'S SHOWTIME!!

WOW!! I'm here, I did it, I made it. Congratulations Shelley on an awesome job. You should be very proud of yourself and what you have achieved. But, it doesn't stop here. The only thing you know for certain is what you don't want. This will be enough to go on, to continue walking the path of life, your journey through it. Learning as if you were to live forever, living as if you were to die tomorrow.

How am I feeling? Eeeeeekk! Nervous yet excited. Up at 4.30 am. Although not true a manipulated scale weight reading slightly under what I had planned to come in at. Still haven't quite peaked. Got a bit more water to drop and carbs to ingest but should be there by 1.30 pm when I hit the stage. Final coat of tan shortly then hair and make-up before final top coat of grease. I know the euphoric feeling will really embrace me when I put on my gorgeous bikini and bling! See you there.