Sunday, May 3, 2009

THE FINAL FORTNIGHT

How gorgeous is this little number?


I can't wait for Sunday, the 17th of May to arrive. I think I'm ready. I've been practicing my posing, taking regular progress pics, playing around with my carb intake and so forth this weekend. It's a fine line beween getting it right or overdoing it. Why can't someone just tell you you need this amount, do this, and we all look perfect? I guess you get more experience with this type of thing each competition you do. Considering this is only my second year of competing I'm confident I've made improvements in every aspect of my preparation so I'll be happy to just get up there and have some fun.


Even more exciting is the fact that I'll have KatieP here with me leading up to the day and then on the day will be able to share the joy with my friends, Nicole, Melinda and Marie who will all be here getting fluffed.


Just holding steady now, nudging a little bit more fat off if I can, keeping up with training and trying to stay sane in the process. 13 more sleeps till I get to strut my stuff!!