Monday, May 18, 2009

POST COMP RECOLLECTIONS & PICS




I'd love to sit here and write what a fantastic time and amazing experience it was standing on that stage but in all honesty I hated it! I couldn't wait to get off. What the fuck was I thinking entering the Open category? The other girls were HUGE. And although I never did it to place it would have been the icing on the cake for all my effort. I must remember why I did it. Firstly, to prove to myself that I could and I did. Secondly, to look better than I did last year and I did. I made the improvements from the judges feedback last year. I got in the best shape I've ever been in again. Only this time I intend to keep it. I've learnt the skills along the way in order for me to live the life I've always imagined and enjoy my body and life to it's fullest. Where to from here? Well, I'm never competing again. Consider me officially retired and if I ever say I'm gonna do it again someone shoot me. I just want to get back to training hard in the gym, training and coaching others and teaching them how to get what they want, living and laughing with my family and friends, but most of all LOVE me every single day.