Saturday, September 19, 2009

YOU'RE NUMBER ONE!!


You, you got what I need. Oh baby yes please. Everything you do cause it drives me wild. Yeah love your style. Now, get back on the floor. I wanna see more of the way you spin your little dress around. Yeah baby this is your town. Come a little closer when I'm on the mic. Come a little closer when I need you in site. Shake it up baby like you own the club. Shake it up baby like you need the love. Now, you got the rhythm down. I pass you the crown. You put it on cause you're number 1.

We create happiness for ourselves. It can't be found or given. Happiness comes from a conscious choice to live life joyfully not from material things such as money or possessions once our minimum requirements are met with food on the table and a roof over our heads. Get over regrets and resentment. Forgive yourself and others. Count your blessings. Be thankful. Move your body. Walk, run, dance, lift, stretch - whatever floats your boat. Breathe, meditate, smile. Go with the flow. Stop the fight. Don't be so serious. Have fun and enjoy.