Wednesday, September 16, 2009

CALM, COMPETENT AND IN CONTROL!!

Change is inevitable. Change always happens and important things that are quite unexpected can change my life for the better.

I'm discovering that I have a loving and maturing personality who's capable of giving and receiving. The more I love myself, the more others love me. The more I love myself, the more I am able to love others. I'm beginning to accept and believe in myself just the way I am for I am a unique and special person. People love and accept me just the way I am and I accept myself and my unique and special qualities for I love and approve of myself. I am a valuable and important person. I have many unique talents to offer the world. I rejoice in my ability to express myself in a practical way.

I'm beginning to attract friends and positive relationships into my life because I'm worthy of the respect and support and care that others offer me. I'm a very likeable person. I feel good about the world around me.

I trust myself and trust my body because my body knows just what foods it needs in order to remain healthy.

I'm beginning to view problems as challenges to be overcome one step at a time so my positive approach helps me to deal with each challenge in a more positive way. My mind encourages me with positive thoughts such as "I can do it", "I have abundant energy", "I'm just right for the job", "I can take charge", "I can change this", "I am strong", "I am confident, capable, talented, self-assured, valuable, important, skilled and successful". My self-esteem, self-confidence, self-acceptance, self-reliance grows stronger and more powerful as I endure the successful challenges in my life.

My focus of attention is broadening to include all those things that I enjoy about life and I'm allowing myself many good and special things for myself and I'm becoming free for I now understand that life and growth is a challenge to be overcome and part of life's process. My confidence in myself and in my abilities grows every day in every way. Every day I'm more relaxed, confident, both mentally and physically. More comfortable within myself. I appreciate myself as I'm doing many good and special things for myself. I know what to do and how to do it. I have a growing feeling of self-control, self-respect, self-love. I am free now and there are no limitations. I am free to enjoy the process of learning to live freely. I can grow positively in any direction because my desires to improve are limitless. I am moving forward one step at a time. I feel a wholesomeness about myself and of my life and each step is a step forward towards the realisation of my worthwhile life direction. I feel a deeper sense of security.

I'm open, honest and caring. I recognise my own creativity, my talents and abilities. My scars from the past are healing. I'm enjoying the changes that are happening within me and to me. I feel a growing fulfillment within myself, developing a deeper understanding of myself and I choose to use this knowledge to accentuate my life with more enjoyment. My life is now full of excitement and power, as well as peace and inner strength. I approve of myself more as each day passes. I respect the depth of my inner beauty. I love myself far more deeply and completely than ever before.