Thursday, September 24, 2009

THERE COMES A TIME!!

Sometimes you forget that progression will stagnate and stall. You forget just how much you've improved over the past weeks. You forget that little niggles will prevent an action. That you are only as strong as your weakest link. Until it is put into perspective once again you are frustrated, call it a "fucker", and cry (just a little). You know you can do it and you will do it - just not today. The reality is that an increase in 10 kg's week after week would mean I would hold the world record and be stronger than a man (actually I am already). I remember when my back said "fuck off" a few weeks ago trying to lift 105 kgs after just 3 at 100 kgs. We moved to rack deady's for 3 weeks where I pulled 140. Back to the floor and I've flogged the past 3 weeks. So, it's time to walk away again from the floor for a bit, and bend over baby with stiff legs.

Full Deadlifts
- 120 kgs x 3 missed attempts

Stiff Leg Deadlifts
- 60 kgs x 10 reps
- 70 kgs x 10 reps
- 80 kgs x 10 reps
- 90 kgs x 5 reps, drop 6

Wide Placement Heels In Incline Leg Press
- 160 kgs x 25 reps
- 160 kgs x 25 reps