Thursday, September 3, 2009

FREAKY INTUITION!!

Two nights ago I dreamt my periods returned. I put it down to Champix weird dreams. Yesterday whilst having a colonic I was a bit crampy and said to the therapist could be periods returning but thought perhaps it's just me releasing the crap. Last night after dinner I felt a bit sick and when I went to bed a had tummy spasms. This morning - "I see red, I see red, I see red!" How's that for freaky intuition? I'm soooo happy to have TOM back in my life after a long time apart. This week I'm calm, relaxed and it's all coming together. YAY Me!!

Thursday Lift Heavy Shit Session

Fixed Rep Deadlifts from Floor - 40 reps in least amount of sets
- 90 kgs x 20 reps + 15 reps, I asked to add 10 kgs then 100 kgs x 5 reps

Incline Leg Press
- 200 kgs x 40 reps
- 240 kgs x 21 reps
- 280 kgs x 10 partial reps

Barbell Row
- practice - absolutely stuffed!

I was scared today. Scared of the weight, scared of the reps, scared of pissing my pants with periods (mind you I didn't drink all friggin morning and didn't even have my green tea). I was plugged up, padded up and not a drop left the building so maybe next week I'll get some serious weight on the deadlift bar (lol).

Ciggie update - don't even think about it, don't miss it, wouldn't even know about it, seems such a long time ago. I think I've finally done it! I'm ssssssmmmmmomoooookkkkkkiiiiiiinnnnnn' (hehehe).