Wednesday, September 9, 2009

IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE AND REMEMBER!!



  1. I was asked last night "What's your body fat % now girl?" I replied "don't know, don't care, it's just a number. If I'm happy the number means nothing."

  2. Anyone can do the all or nothing approach and most do. I'm stronger for practising moderation and stopping on a daily basis.

  3. I've thrown my second and final set of scales in the bin. They were totally deluded anyway.

  4. Bodybuilding is a VERY selfish sport. It is not healthy for mind or body.

  5. I am on my own journey and no-one elses. I have a wonderful husband, children and friends to think about and I have a life.

  6. I am not alone.

  7. As hard as it is sometimes carrying extra lard is worth it from a muscle growth and strength perspective. "Doesn't matter - we're fucking strong!"

  8. I've come so far and there's nowhere I can't go.