Monday, September 21, 2009

WHAT TO SAY TODAY?


I've got a million and one thoughts about blog posts in my head that I'm just going to dump them right here, right now.

1 I've discovered I love libraries, book stores and reading. I'm currently reading 3 books: Choosing to be Well, The Psychology of Success, and There are only two times in life - NOW and TOO LATE!

2 Choosing to be Well is based on a four step approach - Cooperating, Observing, Accepting & Choosing.

3 The Psychology of Success. "It is challenge that helps us grow and develop".

4 There are only two times in life - Now and Too Late! Life is full of learning experiences. It is packed with situations that give us wisdom and understanding.

5 Don't let some fat fucking bald man eating pizza influence/change/downgrade how beautiful you are. This one got me really angry and I realised I had not let go of my own experience from May.

6 I have been visited by fairies and had magic dust sprinkled on me. The Universe has sent someone special into my life. It occurred by chance when I was awoken by hubby ralphing after drowning his sorrows when the Dragons lost.

7 I love my husband soooooo much. He has a different outlook on things which helps bring things into perspective. He grounds me when I ask him to.

8 I had forgotten that spending time doing small things like baking and playing in the park with my children was not only important but also very enjoyable and satisfying.

Monday's Lift Heavy Shit Training

Fixed Rep Barbell Squats (20 reps in least amount of sets)
- 65 kgs x 8 then 7 then 5 reps
- I asked to have a crack at 70kgs - 1 very tough rep

DB Bench Press
- 25 kgs x 3 reps
- 25 kgs x 3 reps

Military Barbell Shoulder Press
- 55 kgs x 7 partial reps
- 55 kgs x 2 deeper + 2 partial reps

Lying Bicep Cable Curl
- 20 kgs x 4 reps + 2
- 18 kgs x 10 reps
- 18 kgs x 12 reps + 1