Monday, September 28, 2009

VICIOUS CIRCLE OF HABITS!!

Acceptance is essential to change, because without it I am stuck mentally in denying, excusing, and blaming. On the emotional level, if I do not accept what is, I am caught in a vicious circle of habits -hurt, guilt, and anger. I continue wanting to do things I have always done using the template for how I continually faced challenges. Just when I think I have spiralled upwards from observing to accepting I am brought crashing down and continue waging the battle within with the numbers confirming negative Nelly telling me "I'm fucked, I'll never get it, it's hopeless, it's not working, etc, etc".

Sorry, not good today. Upset and fucking ANGRY!!

Monday's Lift Heavy Shit Training

DB Bench Press
- 25 kgs x 3 reps + 1 partial
- 27.5 kgs x got in hands

Floor DB Press
- 15 kgs x 8 reps
- 12.5 kgs x 19 reps

Overhead Rope Extension
- 20 pds x 20 reps

Floor Skullcrushers
- 17 kgs x 15 reps, fail 16
- 17 kgs x 12 reps

Overhead Rope Extension again
- 20 pds x 20 reps

Push-Press
- 30 kgs x 10 reps
- 30 kgs x 11 reps, fail 12

Lying Bicep Cable Curl
- 18 kgs x 18 reps
- 18 kgs x 16 reps