Tuesday, September 22, 2009

ENTER THE SUNSHINE OF LIFE!!

My quest for wholeness is a search for health and happiness through an aligned body, mind and spirit. When all aspects are working together it is far easier for me to choose to live a happier, healthier and more rewarding life. But what if one aspect is out of alignment momentarily? I have to have a plan to travel the spiraling path where I come around again to the moment of choosing. Health and happiness are choices. I ask myself "So, are you going to choose life or choose unhappiness?" Life wins every single time. I'm doing and living it my way. I'm watching my language. There are no shoulds, coulds, dos, don'ts or have tos. Every single day I work at it by practising, reading, talking, feeling and listening. It is just one of my wants and desires through which all else flows. It is this decision that affects how I treat myself, how I relate to others, and how I spend my time alone. Every morning I remember that "Each day is a new opportunity".