Monday, September 14, 2009

I WANT IT ALL AND I WANT IT NOW!!

Part of me so badly wants to go back to logging and maybe getting Matt to do scale weight and body fat readings (since I don't have scales) so that I have a timeframe, a measurable goal, and can get rid of it. But the other part of me wants to keep doing as I have been, on my own, my way. I just need to keep telling myself that as long as I eat healthy, nutritious food to the point of being satisfied, not stuffed then my body will take care of the rest.

I had the best weekend. It was just how I want to live my life.

I don't want to log. I want to persist. But I guess I'm just impatient. I want to be wearing my clothes that don't fit NOW!!

I was pissed off this morning that this shit had entered my thoughts again and vowed to squat some heavy shit to make me happy again and that it did!!

Monday's Lift Heavy Shit Session

Fixed Rep Barbell Squats (30 reps in least amount of sets)
- 60 kgs x 10 then 7 then 8 then 5 reps

DB Bench Press
- 22.5 kgs x 9 reps
- 22.5 kgs x 5 reps, fail 6

Military Barbell Shoulder Press
- 50 kgs x 6 reps (bit short)
- 50 kgs x 3 reps + 3 partials

Lying Bicep Cable Curl
- 15 kgs x 20 reps
- 15 kgs x 20 reps
- 20 kgs x 3 reps (scary hard)