Sunday, December 13, 2009

THE "HOW TO"??

I sometimes get stuck, worried and confused with the “how to”. I know I want to get from A to B. I know what A is – I’m there now. I know where B is – I see and feel it every day. But when I think of the bit in the middle it seems just too hard to comprehend. But just like watching a kettle boil, it’ll take forever. I never notice that my finger nails have grown long until it’s time to cut them. I don’t look down and wonder how did they grow, they just did. I don’t question how I’m going to pick up the mother of all fuckers, a 150 kg deadlift, next year. I just know that I will. I didn’t know that I was going to travel the process and journey through stages to get to where I am now. If I had have seen all these progresses in the beginning I would have been overwhelmed. But at just the right moment everything I needed to continue moving forward was presented to me. Therefore, the “how to” is something I need not concern myself with. When I stop to question it I'm putting a foot on my brake. Because I’ve imagined it, I know I can achieve it. I’ve dreamt it, therefore I can become it. If I trust and believe it I'm there in no time flat.