Thursday, December 10, 2009

DANCING WITH LIFE!!

There's a fire in my belly, igniting my passions and desires and giving me the inner strength and courage to pursue my dreams. I am becoming more aware of everything within me and around me. I am listening to my instinctive mind, my perceptive, intuitive mind, and gradually I am learning to listen to the wisdom which comes from being in the presence of my Divine Self. My life is much cleaner and less cluttered and my confidence grows stronger and stronger each day. Sometimes I am filled so completely with love, light and laughter I feel like my heart is going to explode out through my chest. My very own creative spark is revealing itself. It has been patiently resting until now, until I was ready. We all possess this force to be reckoned with and express it in many ways. It is through this dance with life one discovers her true Self.