Monday, December 7, 2009

CHRISTMAS MAGIC IN QUEBEC CITY!!


If someone had a crystal ball a few years ago I would not have believed that I could be where I am today, embarking on the most amazing journey and benefiting physically, emotionally and spiritually. Thinking about how far I have come I become overwhelmed as I reflect on my journey. Perhaps adding to my feelings is the magic of Christmas. Quebec City is the perfect place to celebrate Christmas: snow that covers the city in a winter blanket of white, nativity scenes, carols in the streets, midnight mass, trees hung with multi-coloured lights. It's just like the tales in the books I was read in my childhood. Christmas here means home cooking, using recipes passed on from generation to generation. Indulgence in all the wonderful treats is a delight. But no matter where I am in the world I know that the Joy of Christmas is Me.