Thursday, February 19, 2009

MY BODY SAYS "THANK YOU"

Scale weight = down 0.6 to 64.7 kg's

Training = none (as per yesterday)

Feeling = Better already but still room for improvement. When the crap gets cleaned out, the belly is not so bloated and tense and there's minimal guts gurgling I know I've done the right thing for my body. With a early morning cancellation I was so tempted to get some training in but remembered the importance of allowing my body to recover so decided against it and stick to the plan. Still would have liked more sleep (up at 4 am) but I'll plan to catch some extra Zzzz's on the weekend. Looking forward to attending a seminar today presented by US Strength & Conditioning Coach Mike Robertson and coming away with more knowledge and ways in which to help my clients achieve their physique and sports performance goals.